Comprehensive retirement planning now and into the future.
Many people are living longer than ever before. This means that some folks will live 20-30, even 40 years in retirement.
Unfortunately most folks have no idea what it takes to survive financially, throughout retirement. Main concern... “will we outlive our money?”
When using this software, your advisor can give you a clear picture of what your retirement years will look like.
- Whether you are approaching retirement, already retired, or making long range plans for retirement, this program gives you a clear picture of each phase of your life.
- The program is designed to help you identify the challenges surrounding retirement and find solutions to those challenges.
- There is no charge for this valuable benefit. Simply set an appointment for us to evaluate your situation.
In order to properly prepare for retirement you need a program that is able to answer the following questions:
- When can you comfortably retire?
- How much monthly income do you want?
- Where is it going to come from?
- How will it change?
- What other changes do you need to plan for?
- Will your money last as long as you do?
- How much risk is prudent?
- What happens to the Survivor Income at the 1st person’s death?
We have a unique software planning tool which answers these critical questions. No pre-determined estimates or averages are used, everyone is an individual.
We gather data to personalize each program, and provide you with a year-by-year summary of your retirement.
If the retirement balance runs out of money in your initial workup, potential alternatives are identified. Based on what you have done and are doing, the Wealth and Income Planner provides comprehensive retirement planning now and into the future.
|Does your current retirement plan:
If you are near retirement your plan should be addressing the following: